Current Playlist

  • Free - Hillsongs
  • All Creation - Mercy Me
  • Where The Spirit Of The Lord Is - Chris Tomlin
  • Our God is Greater - Chris Tomlin
  • Mighty To Save - Hillsongs
  • Your Love Never Fails - Jesus Culture

CHUCK !

CHUCK !
Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm Back, I Guess

sweetheart ;) asked me why i never update my blog. :) got me thinking. i've not been even close to my blog for AGES. :D ahhh, its good to be back. hmmm, its been awhile. a lot of things have happened. not all pleasant.

first of, MIA CHAI won 3rd place for the sunshine competition. :D she was awesome. dancing in the rain? very very interesting. :) lala clothes too! hahahahaha. CNY is around the corner. not particularly looking forward to it. i don't know what the plans are. but yea, i hope it goes good.

*sigh* i'm feeling the pressure now. so fast. ._. i've been overwhelmed with work. my mom says to not worry. but i can't help myself. i really want to do well. i've also started AddMath. so its going to be even harder. i've got to work really hard this year. ;) i know i can do it if i focus.

:) this year has been good to me so far. my mom reminded me. i promised to TRY to be a better person. i'll have to work harder at that. kudos. you'll be seeing me soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment