Current Playlist

  • Free - Hillsongs
  • All Creation - Mercy Me
  • Where The Spirit Of The Lord Is - Chris Tomlin
  • Our God is Greater - Chris Tomlin
  • Mighty To Save - Hillsongs
  • Your Love Never Fails - Jesus Culture

CHUCK !

CHUCK !
Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Don't Get Too Cocky

don't get too cocky.
my words for my self. :) whacked up holidays. haha. its been going pretty well. Youth Camp is this week. after that, i don't think i'll be having anything much. hmmm, been studying a little. getting back my rhythm.
: bahhh, i'm so bored. i wanna travel. next year, to the US maybe? :D hahaha. i would like that. or to London? that'll be nice too. my mother wants to go to China. i don't know. boring place? i hope not. Sam's in China now. funny eh? indian guy in china...he's more chinese than me actually. :

0 comments:

Post a Comment